Green Smoothie Bowl
The best way to get a hit a veggies in before noon is through a smoothie bowl.
- Freeze all the fruit the night before to as this will not only make your smoothie refreshing but it will make it creamy as well.
- The amount of water/milk you add will vary depending on your blender.
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of kale
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/2 zucchini
- 100grms pineapple
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1/2 cup water (or milk of choice, I prefer almond milk)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with your favourites. The one is topped with fresh mango, shredded coconut and fresh banana dipped in chia seeds and buckwheat.
Makes 1 smoothie bowl.