Lentil & White Bean Burger Patties
These burger patties are chocked filled with protein and calcium. The best part about them is you can cook them in advanced and freeze so they are easy to whip out for week night dinners.
- 1 can white bean
- 1 can green lentils
- 1/2 cup cooked buckwheat
- 1 garlic clove
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- Pre-heat oven at 200 degree and line a tray with baking paper
- Drain and rinse the white beans and lentils and place in a mixing bowl
- Using a potato masher, masher crush the white beans and lentils together, enough so there are still sold parts but so they stick together.
- Add other other ingredients into the bowl
- Cook for 20 minutes flipping at the half way mark.
- Serve with fresh lettuce, tomato and hummus, either on it's own or in a burger bun.
Makes 8 patties