Gooey Fudgey Peanut Caramel Squares
Gooey Fudgey Peanut Caramel Squares just in time for Christmas Day. Such a simple and delicious treat for anytime of the year. The best thing about Christmas is spending time with family and friends but that is closely followed by eating amazing goodies like this.
- 2 cups dates (pitted and soaked)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1.5 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 1 tbs peanuts roasted
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup vegan choc chips melted
- Pinch of Pink Sea salt
- Place the dates, coconut, peanut butter, peanuts and almond meal into a blender. Blend until a smooth gooey consistency is reached.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and push the mixture into the tray.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the top and sprinkle with salt.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Slice into mini squares and enjoy.