Rainbow Carrot Salad
The perfect addition to any summer time menu and it's incredibly simple too!
- 500g rainbow carrots
- 1/2 pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pine-nuts
- A bunch of fresh mint
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to season
- Toast the pine-nuts in a frying pan on a medium heat until golden brown.
- Use a peeler to the peel the carrots into fine strips and place in a bowl.
- Add the pomegranate and fresh mint to the carrots.
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing together and toss through the salad. Top with toasted pine-nuts.
Serves 4 as a side.
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie