Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
There is nothing better than a big warm bowl of oats as the weather cools down and this flavour combination will leave you feeling like you've just had dessert!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup liquid (water or milk of choice)
- 1/2 grated apple
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp raisins
- What ever you wish but pictured is raisins, pomegranate, apple and cinnamon.
- Combine all the ingredients into a saucepan and place on a low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the oats reach a consistency you are happy with.
- Place in a bowl and top with your favourite toppings.
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie