Choc-Banana Smoothie Bowl
The naughtiest tasting, but nicest breakfast you'll ever eat. Feels like you're having dessert for breakfast!
- With the addition of any green vegetables you boost your nutrients in the morning and you can't even tell the difference!
- Freeze all the fruit the night before as this will not only make your smoothie refreshing but it will make it creamy as well.
- The amount of water/milk you add will vary depending on your blender.
- 4 Frozen Bananas
- 1 heaped tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup water or milk of choice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with your favourites. This one is topped with my Choc-Almond Granola, Cacao Nibs, Shredded Coconut, Chia Seeds and Banana Chips.
Makes 2 smoothie bowls
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie