Choc Hot Cross Bun Inspired Bliss Balls
The perfect substitute this Easter! There really is no need to miss out even when eating a plant based diet! These taste and smell just like a Hot Cross Bun.
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsb cinnamon
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted and soaked in boling water for 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- 1/4 cup vegan choc chips (optional for cross)
- Place oats in a food processor to grind into a flour
- Add all other ingredients and process and dough consistency is formed
- Roll into even balls.
- Melt choc chips and drizzle a cross over the top
Makes 10-12 bliss balls
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie