Choc Strawberry & Raspberry Bliss Balls
The perfect treat for any occasion and with addition of so much fruit, you can basically have them for breakfast!
- Feel free to use any toppings you would like.
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup fresh/frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh/frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 125 grams dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Toppings: crush ed almonds, desiccated coconut, finely chopped goji berries and cacao nibs
- Mix the berries, shredded coconut, maple syrup, and almond meal in a food processor until a dough-like consistency is reached and roll into balls
- Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil in saucepan.
- Dip balls into chocolate and sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Makes approx. 12-15 balls
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie