Mango and Raspberry Popsicles
This easy and simple recipe is the best substitue for unhealthy icy poles during the summer months. With a high amount of Vitamin C and A, not only will it nourish your body, but it will also keep you cool in the hot sun. Nothing but fruit and more fruit. Perfect for all ages!
- You can use any berries in this recipe - works well blueberries, strawberries and blackberries.
- 2-3 mangoes
- 300 grams of fresh or frozen raspberries
- Remove all the flesh from the mangoes and place in blender till a smooth puree is formed
- Mix through the raspberries
- pour mixture into the icy pole moulds and place in freezer overnight.
Makes 4 popsicles
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie