It's always time for sushi and with easy recipe you'll be wanting it all day long. The combination of the cooked and raw vegetables makes for a great texture and flavour. You can never go wrong with sauteed mushrooms!
- 250 grams mushrooms
- Fresh Tarragon
- 4 Nori sheets
- 1 cup sushi rice
- 3 tbs sushi seasoning (to make the rice)
- 2 Carrots
- 1/4 Red Cabbage
- 100 grams sugar snap peas
- Slice the mushrooms. Combine with coconut oil and tarragon and cook on medium heat in a frying pan until mushrooms are cooked through.
- Cook sushi rice according to package instructions
- Peel carrots and then finely chop all vegetables.
- Construct the sushi: Firmly press a quarter of the rice onto a nori sheet, leaving a two cm gap at the top and bottom. Place a quarter of the mushrooms mix and then the vegetables across the middle. Then roll up using the sushi matt. Repeat for all 4 rolls.
- Cut rolls in half and serve with soy souse, pickled ginger and wasabi.
Makes 8 sushi rolls
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie