Protein Packed Bliss Balls
This easy and simple recipe is the best way to curb those sweet cravings and keep you feeling full. These balls are packed full of ingredients that naturally contain a high amount of protein. Chia seeds, pepita seeds and peanut butter are the main protein givers here.
- 1/4 cup LSA mix
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower or pepita seeds
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup oats
- Place all ingredients into a food processor until well combined
- Roll into balls and place into fridge for an hour to set.
- Keep in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Makes 18 Bliss Balls
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie