You don't miss out anything when going vegan - not even nachos! These nachos are loaded with B12, Iron, so many nutrients and vitamins from all the veggies and still it feels like your indulging in something rather naughty!
- 1 can black beans
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- 100 grams vegan cheese grated
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 cob sweet corn
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 bag organic corn chips
- 100mls taco salsa sauce
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C degrees
- Place half the corn chips in a baking dish and tops with half the black beans, refried beans, taco sauce and cheese. Repeat and create second layer.
- Place in the oven until the cheese has melted.
- While that’s cooking, dice up the tomato, onion and corn and place in a fry pan with olive oil. Cook on a medium heat until cooked through.
- Mash up the avocado with 1/2 the lime juice and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine the other 1/2 lime juice, nutritional yeast, tahini and water. Add more water if you want it a runnier consistency.
- Once nachos are cooked load them up: place corn, onion and tomato mixture on top, followed by avocado and drizzle the lime tahini sauce all over the nachos.
Serves 4 people
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie