Berry Blast Smoothie Bowl
Berries, berries and more berries. You reallycan't go wrong with a classic berry smoothie bowl!
- With the addition of any green vegetables you boost your nutrients in the morning and you can't even tell the difference!
- Freeze all the fruit the night before as this will not only make your smoothie refreshing but it will make it creamy as well.
- The amount of water/milk you add will vary depending on your blender.
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup water or milk of choice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with your favourites. This one is topped with shredded coconut, blueberries, strawberries, cranberries, goji berries and hemp seeds.
Makes 2 smoothie bowls
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on Instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie