Cacao & Date Oatmeal
Chocolate and dates - there really is nothing better than a big bowl of warm chocolaty oats on a cold winters day, sweetened naturally by the addition of dates. You wont regret this one!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup liquid (water or milk of choice)
- 6 dates chopped finely
- 1 tsp of cacao powder
- 1 tsp Magick Reishi Powder (optional)
- What ever you wish but pictured is cacao nibs, coconut flakes and fresh raspberries.
- Combine all the ingredients into a saucepan and place on a low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the oats reach a consistency you are happy with.
- Place in a bowl and top with your favourite toppings.
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie