Citrus Explosion Smoothie Bowl
After that refreshing citrus taste in the morning...never fear, this smoothie bowl has got you covered!
- With the addition of any green vegetables you boost your nutrients in the morning and you can't even tell the difference!
- Freeze all the fruit the night before as this will not only make your smoothie refreshing but it will make it creamy as well.
- The amount of water/milk you add will vary depending on your blender.
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1/2 lime peeled
- 1/2 lemon peeled
- 1/2 grapefruit peeled
- 1/2 orange peeled
- 1/2 mango flesh
- 1/2 cup water or milk of choice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with your favourites. This one is topped with pomegranate seeds, fresh lemon balm, chia seeds, passionfruit, goji berries, orange, lemon, grapfruit and lime segments.
Makes 2 smoothie bowls
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie