Golden Smoothie Bowl
Turmeric has taken the world by storm lately. This spice has so many amazing properties but aiding in digestion has to be my favourite. Try adding it to your smoothies for beautiful hit a colour too!
- With the addition of any green vegetables you boost your nutrients in the morning and you can't even tell the difference!
- Freeze all the fruit the night before as this will not only make your smoothie refreshing but it will make it creamy as well.
- The amount of water/milk you add will vary depending on your blender.
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1/2 mango flesh
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 50 grams pineapple
- 1/2 apple
- 1/2 cup water or milk of choice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with your favorites. This one is topped with figs, mulberries, banana, passion fruit, pomegranate and chia and hemp seeds.
Makes 2 smoothie bowls
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on Instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie