Greeny Goodness Smoothie Bowls
If this doesn't scream healthy and refreshing I don't know what does. With the dark leafy greens you get a giant hit of iron fresh in the morning, but without the addition of lime our bodies wouldn't absorb this iron readily, so be sure to include that lime juice!
- With the addition of any green vegetables you boost your nutrients in the morning and you can't even tell the difference!
- Freeze all the fruit the night before as this will not only make your smoothie refreshing but it will make it creamy as well.
- The amount of water/milk you add will vary depending on your blender.
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 cup spainch
- Handful of kale
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 green apple
- 50 grams pinapple
- 50 grams mango
- 1 tsp spirulina
- Fresh mint
- 1/2 Lime juice
- 1/2 cup water or milk of choice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with your favourites. This one is topped with hemp seeds, fresh mint, watermelon and cantaloupe balls, kiwi and mango..
Makes 2 smoothie bowls
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie