Salted Caramel Smoothie Bowl
Well if there was ever a smoothie that made you feel like you were having dessert it is this flavour combintaion. The sweetness of the dates is unreal and along side the creaminess of the bananas - this is what smoothie bowl dreams are made of!
- With the addition of any green vegetables you boost your nutrients in the morning and you can't even tell the difference!
- Freeze all the fruit the night before as this will not only make your smoothie refreshing but it will make it creamy as well.
- The amount of water/milk you add will vary depending on your blender.
- 4 Frozen Bananas
- 8-12 dates (pitted)
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water or milk of choice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with your favourites. This one is topped with hemp seeds, passionfruit, nectarine slices, bananas dipped in chia seeds and coconut flakes.
Makes 2 smoothie bowls
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie