Peanut Butter and Grilled Banana Oatmeal
If you’re anything like me: peanut butter is literally your life! I always opt for Pics Peanut Butter but any will do. The grilled banana adds the sweetness to the dish but if you want it a little sweeter, maple syrup will do just the trick! The perfect start on the cold winter mornings
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup liquid (water or milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 banana
- Peanut butter
- Combine all the ingredients into a saucepan and place on a low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the oats reach a consistency you are happy with.
- To grill banana simply slice up into 5mm rounds and place in a fry pan on a medium to high heat and flip after a few minutes.
- Place oats in a bowl and top with banana and other toppings.
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie