Need a vitamin C hit in the morning - this Raspberry Oatmeal will do just that. Raspberries are high in vitamin C, are a strong anti-oxidant and have been shown to have anti inflammatory properties as well. This bowl, sweetened naturally by the raspberries, is the perfect start to a winter morning.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup liquid (water or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- What ever you wish but pictured is fresh figs, strawberries, cashew butter, coconut flakes and fresh mint.
- Combine all the ingredients into a saucepan and place on a low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the oats reach a consistency you are happy with.
- Place in a bowl and top with your favourite toppings.
If you make this I would love to know about it! Please share your recreations on instagram and tag me: @emillysonsie #emillysonsie