Cumin and Fennel Seed Crackers
The perfect crunch to any afternoon snack. Filled with healthy fats and protein to keep your body full throughout the day.
- You can swap the cumin and fennel seeds for other flavour combinations if you'd prefer.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flax seeds
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and prepare two trays with baking paper
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl and let soak for 30min.
- Spread 1/2 the mixture on to each tray as thin as possible, make sure to leave no gaps.
- Cook for 30 minutes and remove from oven and break into cracker size pieces.
- Place crackers the other side down and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Enjoy either on their own, with dip or my favourite; with avocado and saurkraut.
Makes 30 crackers.