Michael’s Sweet Potato & Tahini Mac
He has no idea what he is doing in the kitchen yet somehow he manages to pull together a delicious meal for our family. I’ve scored myself a winner! This tasty dish is so simple - anyone can make it!
- 3 small sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 1 lemon juiced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 kale leaves
- Brown onion
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 packet of gluten free macoroni
- Peel and roughly chop the sweet potato. Place in a sauce pan and boil until soft.
- Dice onion and kale leaves and place in a fry pan with olive oil until tender
- Place cooked sweet potato in a food processor with soy milk, lemon juice, tahini, salt and pepper. Depending on the size of sweet potatoes you may wish to add a little more soy milk to make a runnier sauce.
- Cook macaroni according to packet instructions
- Once pasta is cooked, stir through sauce and then add in kale and onion.