3 Ingredient Pancakes
When your 5 ingredient pancakes turn into 3 ingredients you know you’re pushed for time sometimes! But honestly these are delicious and I’ve been cooking them every weekend for a few months now and they never fail!
- 1 large banana
- 1/3 cup milk of choice, I use soy or almond milk.
- 1/2 cup oats
- Place all ingredients in a food processor until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat and pour mixture into 6 evenely sized mini pancakes.
- Flip when the air bubbles pop and cook for a further few minutes.
- Top with desired topping. Pictured is stewed blue berries and strawberries, maple syrup, homemade granola and fresh banana.
Makes 1 serving.