Chai & Cinnamon Cookies
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp chai tea leafs
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 45grms Chia cinnamon chocolate from Raw Integrity Choclates
- Preheat the oven to 180C degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Soak the chai tea leaves in the soy milk in a sauce pan for 30 minutes on a low heat
- Place oats in the food process and blend to a flour
- Add all other ingredients except chocolate until a dough forms.
- Roughly chop chocolate and fold into the dough
- Roll into evenly sized balls and the flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 10minutes
Makes 16 cookies