Healthy Snickers Slice
- 2 cup oats
- 2 cup coconut
- 1 cup dates soaked and pitted
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup dates pitted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- 1/2 can coconut cream
- 1 tbs Peanut butter
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 90g Cacao & Vanilla Raw Integrity Chocolate
- Blend the oats in a food processor until a flour forms.
- Slowly and the coconut, peanut butter, dates and water until a dough forms and press into a lined tin
- Add the water and dates to a sauce pan and put on a low heat. Stirring until a caramel paste forms.
- Spread over the base evenly and sprinkle over roasted peanuts.
- Heat the cacao, peanut butter, coconut cream and coconut oil in a sauce pan for 5minutes.
- Pour evenly over the roasted peanuts.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours.
- On a low heat melt then chocolate
- Pour over the previous layer and back into the freezer for 30 minutes.
Makes 20 squares