Can you ever go wrong when chocolate is involved? I don't think so! Especially when it involves 4 ingredients and maybe a sneaky chocolate sauce too!
- 1 large banana
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/3 cup milk of choice, I use soy or almond milk.
- 1/2 cup oats
- Place all ingredients in a food processor until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat and pour mixture into 6 evenely sized mini pancakes.
- Flip when the air bubbles pop and cook for a further few minutes.
- Top with desired topping. Grilled banana, melted chocolate and fresh strawberries
Makes 1 serving.