Peanut Butter Pancakes
Peanut butter is the one thing I can never have enough of in this house! We go through it like crazy and I am always trying new ways to cook with it because it makes everything a thousand times better...so peanut butter pancakes were the next obvious choice!
- 1 large banana
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/3 cup milk of choice, I use soy or almond milk.
- 1/2 cup oats
Choc Peanut Sauce
- 2 tbsp vegan choc-chips
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Place all ingredients in a food processor until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat and pour mixture into 6 evenely sized mini pancakes.
- Flip when the air bubbles pop and cook for a further few minutes.
- Melt all ingredients for the sauce on a low heat until combined.
- Top with desired topping. Pictured is stewed blue berries and strawberries, maple syrup, extra peanut butter, roasted peanut and a choc-peanut sauce..
Makes 1 serving.