Red Lentil Pasta with Sweet Potato and Lime sauce
Packed full of protein, calcium and iron and will satisfy anyone’s pasta cravings. Taking no more than 25 minutes in the kitchen you’ll be eating dinner in no time!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 Lime juice
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 packet San Reme red lentil pasta or pasta of choice
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup edamame beans
- 1 cup kale
- 2 tomatoes cut into wedges
- Fresh Parsley garnish
- Peel and dice the sweet potato and steam until tender
- Place the sweet potato, tahini, cumin, salt, lime, water and nutritional yeast into a food processor until smooth. Add more water for a thinner consistency.
- Place the sauce in a sauce pan on a medium heat and add all the veggies. Cook for 10 minutes until veggies are tender
- While the veggies are cooking place the pasta onto cook and follow packet instructions.
- Add cooked pasta to the sauce and veggies.
- Serve with fresh parsley
Serves 4 people.